No More Blog Guilt teaches you the essentials of blogging with no tech talk!
Would you like to:
- Feel like you are in charge of your business, making decisions that move your forward and not just reacting to problems.
- Have the confidence to offer new products and services to a community of people who love what you do and are ready to buy.
- Know how to talk about your business, your products, and your services so that people ask questions and want to hear more.
- Believe that you have something valuable to say that your customers and potential customers want to hear and helps make their lives better.
- Have a simple process to market your business to people who need what you do and are waiting to hear from you.
You get all of these benefits from building a thriving business blog. The No More Blog Guilt course delivers the information you need to create this important business tool.
- What to write. Learn how to choose blog post topics that your potential customers are waiting for you to write.
- Get comfortable talking about your products and services. Learn the secret so you leave people wanting to know more.
- Organize your ideas and writing. Create a system for writing and publishing more posts in less time.
- Get great search engine results (SEO). Make sure each post delivers the best possible search results ranking.
Have fun while you learn this essential business skill.
- Learn a spoonful of information at a time with short video lessons.
- Put what you learn to use right away with follow-up activities.
- Worksheets and checklists organize your blog and customize the learning process.
- Take the course at your own pace when you have time to learn.
- Learn on your tablet from the pool, beach or anywhere you want.
- Review the course materials as often as you want because you download them to your computer.
Get answers to your unique questions.
- Video FAQ. See recorded blogging questions and answers inside the membership area.
- Get insights into how the pieces fit together through real-world blogging examples.
- Need more personalized help? Schedule a one-on-one coaching session with me.
As you take these lessons, you create a blog notebook.
- Organize information about your blog and your blogging software.
- Add course worksheets and checklists so you keep everything in one place.
- Create the ultimate blog resource customized for your business needs.
About The Course
The course consists of 20 video lessons. If you take one lesson each business day, you complete the course in 4 weeks. Take the lessons at any pace that works for you, faster or slower.
In the first 5 lessons, you learn the essential attitudes and activities for successful blogging.
- Lesson 1: You The Blogger. A blog helps you build your business or career, but only after you learn this essential ingredient for blog success.
- Lesson 2: Blog Software Overview. Learn basic blog post operations so you can use your blogging software effectively.
- Lesson 3: The Secret To Better Writing. Learn the one easy thing you can do today that makes you a better writer, no matter your talents.
- Lesson 4: Overcome Snow Blindness. Every writer deals with writer’s block. Today you learn the cure so you don’t run out of blog post ideas ever again.
- Lesson 5: Key To Blog Success. Learn how to become a trusted advisor and expert with the people who need what you do.
In the next 5 lessons, you learn practical writing skills that let you write strong posts in less time.
- Lesson 6: Blog Post Anatomy & Post Types. Learn the 3-part structure for every blog post so you write effectively. Learn about blog post types so you write faster.
- Lesson 7: You Are In The Problem Solving Business. Use the power of problem solving to connect with your blog post readers, build their trust, and motivate them to buy.
- Lesson 8: Casual Writing Basics. Make your writing powerful and easy to read by writing for the way people read online.
- Lesson 9: Your Blog Is An Action Adventure Movie. Learn how your language choices impact your post effectiveness and add energy to your writing.
- Lesson 10: Help Your Readers Find What They Want. Learn how organize your posts so your visitors find what they want. Make it easy for them!
In the next 5 lessons, you learn advanced topics that help you master the skills you need to set your blog apart from the crowd.
- Lesson 11: Build Your Blog Community. Learn how to manage the comment process and get more positive comments.
- Lesson 12: Tell Your Story With Pictures. Choose effective images for your posts and simple tips that make then work hard.
- Lesson 13: Your Blog’s Google Romance. Make Google love your blog by learning a few simple things that gives your blog better search engine optimization (SEO).
- Lesson 14: The Organized Blogger. Never again waste time looking for images and files on your computer that you need for your blog.
- Lesson 15: Plan For World Domination. Make sure that your blog supports all of your business goals and pulls in the right people.
In the last 5 lessons, you learn skills that help you build your authority as a blogger.
- Lesson 16: Guest Blogging. Get the inside scoop on this powerful strategy for growing your blog’s visibility and expanding your online community.
- Lesson 17: Keep Out Of Trouble. Get educated on the legalities of business blogging so you can avoid problems and get a good night’s sleep.
- Lesson 18: Put Your Best Foot Forward. Make your blog posts even more shareable on social media with these tips so other people promote your business.
- Lesson 19: Practice Green Blogging. Recycle and reuse your blog posts for content marketing materials that multiply the impact of your blog on your business.
- Lesson 20: You The Leader. Build on the success of your blog by focusing on things that build the credibility of your blog and business.
I Don’t Have A Blog Yet
The No More Blog Guilt course is perfect for anyone who is planning to start a business blog. You don’t have to have a blog set up to take this course.
If you are the kind of person who likes to have the big picture and plan before you dive in, No More Blog Guilt explains what you need to know to prepare for your business blog.
With the practical information you learn, you’ll get off to a fast start and avoid the common mistakes new bloggers make.
I’ve Been Blogging For A While
Most bloggers learn how to blog through trial and error. Experience is a great teacher, no doubt.
You have a great starting point for this course. You will find that you already know some of the things I teach. But you’ll also find that I explain things that you haven’t taken the time to figure out, and things you didn’t realize that you don’t know.
I’ve designed No More Blog Guilt with layers of information so beginning bloggers get what they need, and intermediate bloggers get what they need, too. All without any tech talk.
I Don’t Have An Hour To Take A Course
You are busy. I get that. That’s why I designed No More Blog Guilt to offer a spoonful of information at a time.
Each video lesson lasts about 15 minutes. You can learn each lesson with a cup of coffee, or while you are waiting for an appointment, or any other small slice of time in your day.
You make the course adjust to your schedule.
My Schedule Is Always Changing
The best thing about taking No More Blog Guilt is that you decide when and where you watch each lesson.
No time today? No problem. Have some extra time today? Watch two lessons if you want.
This is a truly self-paced course. Make the course fit into your schedule. It’s as flexible as you need.
You can take the course from your tablet or other mobile device. You don’t have to be sitting at your desk or have your laptop handy.
I Started A Blog And It Fizzled Out
I hear your frustration. You started out with a blaze of confidence, and now you are a little reluctant to get back into the blogging game.
You are not the only person whose blog faded out. And it’s easier to fix than you can imagine.
I know why most blogs fizzle out. And I teach you how to overcome that challenge in No More Blog Guilt.
You will fall in love with your business blog while taking No More Blog Guilt. With a little knowledge and a few tips, you’ll see yourself as a blogger and start building a thriving blog around your business.
I Can’t Do This Alone
You don’t have to! You have support each step of the way.
Each lesson gives you activities that let you put your learning to use right away. It’s easier to understand something when you start doing it.
In the membership area, you’ll find a video FAQ of frequently asked blogging questions. I’ve recorded them and made them available to you. You get the benefit of learning from everyone else’s questions.
You become part of the No More Blog Guilt community and receive a weekly newsletter with tips to inspire your ongoing blogging.
I Have A Unique Business Situation
I love working with creative people because you think up the most interesting businesses. And you have the most interesting questions and challenges.
As a benefit of the No More Blog Guilt course, I offer 30-minute private consultations so you can ask me about your blog, show me your blog through screen sharing, and get my advise for your unique challenges.
This is an optional feature, but it’s here when you need it.
Why You Should Take This Course
You have big dreams for your business.
If you only do one thing to grow your business this year, adding a blog gives your business the most benefit. Because a blog is a tool that lets you connect with people who need what you do.
As people read your blog, the ones who love what you do and the way you do it want to connect even more with you. They want to become your customer! They want the great products and services you offer because of what your blog tells them.
Blogging is a business journey. The confidence you build as you grow your blog makes you a stronger, smarter business person. It helps you see new ideas for products and services. And it helps you create better solutions for your business challenges.
There is nothing like the heart-warming feeling you get when you see all of the new customers you are serving, people who love what you do, and share their great experience with you with their friends and colleagues.
Take a step into a bigger world. Make the commitment to yourself to grow your business through your blog.